When we decide to expatriate oureself abroad, necessarily we take new daily habits. I’ll start by telling you about the good habits one I’ve been doing since I live in Calgary, and next week I’ll reveal the bad ones!
- I improved my english (not in 6 months!)
- I read a lot more than before (and in English)
- I buy 90% of my clothes / books / furniture in second hand (thank you Goodwill and Salvation Army !!)
- I enjoy a lot more of nature (the mountains are so close to Calgary)
- I’m riding a bike !!!! (yes, you read correctly)